- Coated 1/2″ tendons.
- 7 Wire, 270 KSI Strand (Supplied nationwide in reel less packs at 6000 feet or precut, color coded and tagged).
- Encapsulated systems.
- Anchors and wedges (Surelock System).
- Machined anchors (Donuts).
- Chairs and pocket formers.
- Jack grippers and splice chucks.
- Wire Mesh – sheets or rolls.
- Vapor Barrier – 4 and 6 mil.
- Tie Wire and 20D Nails.
- Various other accessories.
Training – We furnish and install post-tension cables for slabs on grade for residential homes, condos, apartments, warehouses, metal buildings, churches, tennis courts, and many other applications. We have installed in Southeast Louisiana, the Mississippi and Alabama Gulf Coast and in Florida beginning in 2002.
- Our installation crews are certified by the Post Tension Institute.
- We provide on site technical assistance anywhere in the country.
- See our “Projects” section for a complete listing of the various jobs we have performed.
Hydraulic stressing equipment (pump & ram) sold, serviced and leased.
We offer on site training and technical assistance. If desired by the customer, field training can be conducted at our facility in Slidell.